- Enhances animal healing and communication with animals.
- Helps one ground to the Earth
- Associated with the root (first) chakra.
- Helps one to see their strengths and weaknesses
- Strengthens loyalty in long term relationships.
- It brings a sense of fun to one’s life and protects against negative thinking.
- Helps one tend to everyday routines with efficiency and a sense of humor.
- Prevents procrastination and helps one prepare for the future.
- Supports endurance through any circumstance.
Green Fabric Jasper
- Assists in restoring balance to the body, mind, emotions, and spirit.
- Reminds the user to only take on as much as they can handle.
- Provides protection and stabilizes the auric field.
- A green form of stromatolite.
- Helpful with grounding and centering.
- Resonates with the heart chakra, inviting love into one’s life, and opening them to love from others.
- Fosters animal communication on the physical and spiritual levels.
- Associated with health and vitality it can be especially useful to people suffering chronic conditions.
- Has a harmonizing energy.
- Originates from Australia and is named for the Mooka Creek area where it is found.
- Resonates with the third eye, solar plexus, and root chakras, allowing one to see things in a more clear and objective way.
- Promotes fulfillment and wholeness of self.
- Combination of quartz, anorthoclase, riebeckite, and aegirine.
- Ideal for use in energy grids, body layouts, or multi-stone jewelry, as it bridges the energies of the stones involved.
- Stimulates intuitive abilities, while clearing negativity from the auric field.
- Gets its name from its markings, which resemble the Nguni cattle from South Africa.
- Helps one to be sociable and gentle when interacting with others.
- Supports adapting to harsh environments.
- Loving and emotionally healing.
- Assists with acceptance of responsibility and increases patience.
- The circular patterns on ocean jasper symbolize and help us realize that we are all interconnected and nature is a cyclical pattern.’
- Helps one harmonize with the energies of the planet.
- Reconnects one to ancient wisdom and encourages service to one’s environment.
- Assists with regaining emotional balance.
- Known as the “Supreme Nurturer”
- Helps unify all aspects of ones life, as well as balance and align the physical, mental and emotional bodies.
- Protects against negativity and keeps one grounded to the Earth’s energy.
- Increases life-force energies, or prana.
- Provides a consistent flow of beneficial energies that help one to embody wholeness.
- Offers grounding and strength, and is recommended for those who wish to be in union with the Earth.
Silver Leaf Jasper
- Enhances willpower.
- Offers protection and healing.
- Encourages contentment in relationships, bringing sensitivity, nurturing and connection into the forefront.
Spider Web Jasper
- Stabilizing stone, harmonizing the push-pull between the inspired and the practical aspects of one’s self.
- Helps illuminate the connections one has made in creating the “spiderweb” of life.
- Reminds us that creating the life we want requires paying attention to seemingly insignifant details, as they all work together to create the bigger picture.
- Stone of compassion and understanding,
- Reminds one to suspend judgement of others and recognize their inherent positive
- Teaches that it is impossible to give away all of one’s energy or love, as one can always return to the source.